Are you full of ideas but need a place to explore them? Would you like to experiment, try out, deepen, and develop your work in a pleasant environment at an inspiring location? Then sign up for the Open Studios of Het Huis Utrecht!
What do we offer?
· 1 week of free space to research, between November 28 and December 18, with no production obligation.
· An introduction to Het Huis (and our network).
· Be part of a community of makers in which exchange is central.
What do we ask of you?
· To register via this link, the deadline is November 14 at 23:00h.
· That you have never been in residence/open studios at Het Huis before.
· Your presence at our joint Kick-off on Monday, November 28 at 10:00 in Het Huis Utrecht.
· Participate in an informal Expo/sharing on Thursday, December 15 at 15:00 to share, experience, discuss and learn.
Good to know:
· The open studios are unaccompanied; there is no technical, financial, or artistic support.
· It's about space in our studios. These are, therefore, not fully equipped theaters.
· We give 1 week per maker/collective.
· Our café is open from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00. We (almost) always have a table available for you to work. You can bring your lunch.
How do you sign up?
Fill in the Google form via this link. In this, you introduce yourself and indicate your availability. You indicate what you want to do during the Open Studio week and especially how you want to use the space. You send your relevant links (website, Instagram), your favorite photo of yourself, and a photo of your work (if available). Keep it short and simple!
When the registrations are in, we take the time to review them and see who we can give a place and when. We select based on availability, use of space, and a mix of makers who contribute to community building. You will hear from us on November 17.
Will we see you in Het Huis?